- You must be 18 years or older on January 1, 2023.
- All persons selected are required to verify identity and eligibility to participate in the United States and fulfill the requirements of the production.
- You must be available to leave your everyday commitments for approximately eight (8) to ten (10) weeks anytime between January 2023 and March 2023
- You cannot currently work as a professional chef and you cannot have ever worked as a professional chef.
- If your current main source of income comes from preparing and/or cooking fresh food in a professional environment (restaurant, hotels, canteens, catering etc.), then the producers of “MasterChef” reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine if your cooking duties, training, and/or experience rise to a level of professionalism that would render you ineligible.
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability. Do not leave any questions unanswered. If questions do not apply, write N/A as a response.
Submission of an application form and compliance with the above does not in any way constitute an offer to appear on the program. The producers may (but may not) select you for an interview at their discretion. When selecting applicants for MasterChef, the following issues will be taken into account: skill, enthusiasm, drive, love of food, desire to change your life. In reviewing the information you provide as part of the screening process, all relevant circumstances will be considered. The production team’s decisions regarding selection to the program are final.